Sunday 20 October 2013

Love (review)



It's finally here! Arashi's new album LOVE. I was already excited when the news came about the new album, then the other day when I found out I will be going to the concert I got even more excited!! Obviously ^^ 
So I guess I need to listen though the album a lot, more than usual ^^
I like it already. To be honest, I like this one much more than Popcorn! Although Popcorn was a good one too! 
I donno why, but the music reminds me of the 60's?! a bit, also a little SMAP like here and there. Maybe it's the age? Anyway it's fun to see them mix songs.

My fave songs are: 愛を歌おう, サヨナラのあとで, Confusion, Breathless, Rock Tonight, Endless game, Calling, and Tears.
As for solo's my fave belongs to Sho-kun, to be honest I was surprised by this song, I thought he'd do something more up-tempo like TABOO. But to get a sad love ballad is a happy surprise indeed ^^. And followed by Sho-kun we have O-chan's soloI also like Aiba-kun's 夜空への手紙. As for Nino and Matsujun's, not too sure about them... yet ^^ They are good but not as good as the other three :)





Tracklist
01 愛を歌おう
02 サヨナラのあとで
03 CONFUSION
04 Hit the floor (Satoshi Ohno)
05 P・A・R・A・D・O・X
06 sugar and salt (Sho Sakurai)
07 Breathless
08 20825日目の曲 (Kazunari Ninomiya)
09 Rock Tonight
10 Endless Game
11 Calling
12 夜空への手紙 (Masaki Aiba)
13 Dance in the dark (Jun Matsumoto)
14 Starlight kiss
15 FUNKY
16 Tears

No comments: