Thursday 18 September 2014

마마시타 (아야야)

It has been 2 years since last time we got a full length album from SuJu, then again... it has been 2 years since we saw leader Leeteuk! And it has been worth waiting for! I wasn't a fan of the title track at all! But hey, it might grow on me!? Anyway as for the rest of the album, I like it much more than their previous one. Maybe it is the best so far? And I like that they mix the music styles, letting all members shine through and you can clearly hear and feel that this is a Super Junior album! NO DOUBT! I guess SuJu has grown in many ways?! (^^;;)
I can also hear the Swedish composers' influences in the music! ^^
My fave songs are 백일몽, 사랑이 멎지 않게, Too many beautiful girls, and Islands!
Well done and WELCOME BACK!




★★★★

01. MAMACITA (아야야)
02. 춤을 춘다 (Midnight Blues)
03. 백일몽 (Evanesce)
04. 사랑이 멎지 않게 (Raining Spell for Love)
05. Shirt
06. THIS IS LOVE
07. Let’s Dance
08. Too Many Beautiful Girls
09. 환절기 (Mid-season)
10. Islands

No comments: