Sunday 7 September 2014

神様のカルテ2 / Love chart 2

I got top see the movie on my flight to Vancouver 2 weeks ago.
I'm so lucky, last time I flew with SAS I saw Nazodi, and this time Kamisama no Karute! Both starring my fave Arashi member - Sho-chan ^^
I have seen the first movie which I liked and therefore looked forward seeing this! It was a good movie, a good story and actors!
Just like previous one, it brings up topics that is close to many and it tells it in a beautiful way!
I'm so happy I got to see this, to be honest, I watched it twice ^^


★★★★


Title: 神様のカルテ2 (Kamisama no Karute 2)
Director: Yoshihiro Fukagawa
Writer: Sosuke Natsukawa (novel), Noriko Goto
Producer: Naohiro Kawada
Cinematographer: Kosuke Yamada
Release Date: March 21, 2014
Runtime: 116 min.
Language: Japanese

Story
Dr. Ichito (Sho Sakurai) works at Honjo Hospital. His longtime friend Dr. Tatsuya Shindo (Tatsuya Fujiwara), who comes from Tokyo, begins working at Honjo Hospital. In their university days, Tatsuya was referred to as "the conscience of the medical school". Ichito notices a difference in Tatsuya now, as he leaves work on time. Then, Ichito's senior colleague Dr. Nukita (Akira Emoto) collapses.

Cast
Sho Sakurai as Dr. Ichito Kuriharai
Aoi Miazaki as Haruna Kuriharai
Tatsuya Fujiwara as Dr. Tatsuya Shindo
Jun Kaname as Jiro Sunayama
Michiko Kichise as Shizue Tomura
Akira Emoto as Seitaro Nukita
Yoshie Ichige as Chiyo Nukita
Tokuma Nishioka as Shunichiro Takayama
Aki Asakura as Yoko Mizunashi
Chizuru Ikewaki as Naomi Touzai
Taizo Harada as Danshaku
Gaku Hamada as Sugi Yaku


info @ asiawiki

No comments: