Thursday 11 September 2014

万能鑑定士Q - モナ・リザの瞳

I saw this movie on the flight back home from the US last week, It was much better and fun than I expected. Ayase Haruka is a great actor.
It had more suspense than I imagined, and I guess that's why I liked it. Ayase's French was also very cute ^^
I wonder what of the story is true or if it all was fiction!? Oh well, it got me amused I guess that was the part ^^

★★★



English Title: All-Round Appraiser Q: The Eyes of Mona Lisa
Japanese Title: 万能鑑定士Q モナ・リザの瞳 (Bannou Kanteishi Q Monariza no Hitomi)
Release Date: May 31, 2014
Runtime: 119 min.
Genre: Mystery / Suspense
Language: Japanese


Story
Riko Rinda is an appraiser with her own store "All-Around Appraiser Q". She is hired as a temporary employee by The Louvre for a Mona Lisa exhibition to be held in Japan. Yuto Ogasawara is a magazine editor and follows Riko Rinda for a story. The two soon discover a hidden puzzle of the Mona Lisa.


Cast
Haruka Ayase as Riko Rinda
Tori Matsuzaka as Yuto Ogasawara
Eriko Hatsune as Misa Ryusenji
Pierre Deladonchamps as Richard Ble
Hiroaki Murakami as Hisayuki Asahina
Jun Hashimoto as Koyo Ogino
Seminosuke Murasugi as Satoru Yamada
Kazuya Kojima as Yuzen Kiyan
Kazue Tsunogae as Kaori





info @ asiawiki

No comments: