Thursday 4 June 2015

Fave pieces at 回し寿司活


Yesterday I talked about sushi at Katsumidori.
Today I'm showing some of my fave kinds of sushi not all there are so many more ^^
There's a HUGE difference between sushi in Japan and sushi elsewhere, the level is so big it's not comparable!


Scallop - look the the size, it's HUGE! Really one of my fave kinds of sushi!
(compare to the baby ones they serve in Sweden)

Tuna - a classic!! Look the the red colour!! A must eat for me, so delicious

Crab - in Sweden we have a similar, with a shitty crabstick on top. This is what a crab sushi should look like!!

Salmon - Another classic. And also here, the size and amount of the salmon!! Amazing and so unbelievably delicious.

California Roll - Believe it or not but they are also serving it here, not so common but I have found it at more and more sushi places in Japan. ^^

Shrimp - First time my dad spotted this he thought his eyes were going to fall out. And when he took a bite he said it was the best ever!! I agree with him!!!

Egg - In most countries outside Japan this one is served as mini one on top of rice. However in Japan this is huge and eaten like it is. It's one of my fave snacks, not only as sushi but just as it is!!! It's also a tradition for me to eat it at this place.


And...

Norwegian roll - I tried it for the first time last May and I liked it. quite similar to a California in a way, totally different in another! I loved the salmon on top!

Miso soup - It's not a Japanese meal without miso soup right? I actually got this for S, as she is not a big fan of raw fish. Anyway I got her the deluxe version, Miso soup with mini crab!! ^^ The crab flavoured the soup in a new exciting and so delicious way!!

No comments: