Sunday 21 June 2015

Prime Burger


A few days ago after some drinks Alex and I headed for a very late dinner.
Alex took me a nice burger place called Prime Burger. According to her this is a chain and has been around for a few years. sorry for being lost. But to be honest, burgers is not my fave food so I haven't heard or seen it before. I have passed the streets where they are located but still never thought about them. It's not like I don't appreciate a good burger, but fast food or foods similar to it is not on the top of my list.
Okay anyway, I'm so happy Alex took me here, this is not just any kind of burger. I skipped the side dishes.. and it was a good choice this time. The burger was a real burger not a patty. here you could feel the meat. I tried the SAN ANTONIO BBQ Burger, it came with a real feeling of what an American hamburger should be ^^
I will def. go there again ^^


No comments: