Monday 8 June 2015

キッズ OPS (オプス) バックパック 22L


Last time I was in Japan I bought a big bag for my gym clothes, however there are days it feels way too big. I was keen on buying another one, a JFA backpack, I saw one last time in Japan.
However I went into Soccer Shop and found this one. I had also been into Adidas store but they only had a bigger size. Turned out, as I didn't read the label well enough, that this one is from the Kids Section! XD
Still this one is big enough for my gym outfit.
I like the bright colour and all the pockets. In the bottom there is a big one where I put my shoes ^^
I'm very happy with my purchase ^^



Size
タテ40cm:
ヨコ34.5cm:
マチ17cm:
持ち手上がり7cm:
ショルダー全長92cm

Price: ¥6,372 (税込)
Colour: ソーラーレッド
Article No.: A95965



You can purchase it here

Pics and info @ Adidas Japan

No comments: