Wednesday 17 June 2015

Taylor Swift's Champion Daisy Seersucker




I found these on my final day in Tokyo last May.
These belong to the Taylor Swift collection. I had a hard time to decide because there were at least 15 different kinds, or same pattern but different colours.
After trying 4 different ones I decided to get these beige ones, I wanted another pair but I only got one. They were cheap too so I kinda regret not buying one more pair, still... it's not like I really needed two pairs!
I chose these because of the light colours, they look great for this summer season and can be matched with many different outfits. I have already worn them and I have seen that people look. The sad or great thing too I guess, is that they are not available in Sweden so I'm "the only one" who has them ^^

 
Colour: Tan Dasiy
Price: Aprox US$50
You can purchase them here
Pics and info @ Keds

No comments: