Friday 5 June 2015

Mussles @ Musslan/Wasahof


Me and my bf went for dinner the other day, we were both super excited as it turns out both of us loves mussels. For each day we find out things about each other that are similar ^^ It's so much fun.
Anyway back to the deliciousness. First when we came to the restaurant, slightly early but anyway, they told us they had overbooked! I was like WHAT? It's a Tuesday. But he said we could either sit at a bar table (NO I don't think so) or wait and they'd have a table at their "sister restaurant" next door. We said we rather wanted that. So in the meantime we sat at the bar just talking.
When we finally got our table we got excited again.
I ordered the mussels with cream base and he the white wine.
I liked mine a lot, but when I tried his I think I liked that one even better ^^ So next time I will go for that!


The mussels came with fries and aoli as it should ^^
Yepp.. I finished it, almost, this time ^^


A very date night ^^
We'll have to do it again...!

No comments: