Thursday 18 June 2015

Samsung Ativ Book 9 Style 15,6"

I have talked with my dad since mid last year that I should get a new laptop. But in the end I never got one. I guess I should blame my laziness! Dad has been happy with his Samsung so he told me to get one before they leave the Swedish market. And now, I got my tax refund so we said I should get one. I took a look at what's on the market and also asked my dad for his opinion, especially since he has a great knowledge about computers. In the end I chose this one. A Samsung Ativ Book.
The screen is 15.6 inches so if I want to watch movies it's possible, it's not too heavy either enabling me to bring it on travels. 
I love the back of it, it reminds me of leather making it look quite expensive ^^ A very nice design if you ask me! Dad has already set most things up and I have been using it for the past week, I'm extremely satisfied!!
I got the final one in Stockholm, it seems there are not many left in Sweden. I know people prefer using different kinds of tablets, still I think I would be lazy if I had one, besides I like my keyboard, it's okay without too but in the end, that's a kind of accessory I'd have to buy so...

Call me old fashion?! (^^;;)

Now I just need a case to carry it with....








Model Description
Product type
Laptop
Model Name Samsung Ativ Book 9 Style
Product Series Ativ Book

Processor
Type of processor
Intel Core i5
Model number i5-4200U
Processor Generation 4th generation
Number of cores (cores) 2
Speed ​​(GHz) 1.60
Maximum speed (GHz) 2.6
CPU Cache 3MB

Memory
RAM (type) DDR3
RAM (GB) 4
RAM - Maximum support (GB) 16
RAM - Speed ​​(MHz) 1600
RAM - Ports (total) 2
RAM - Ports (available) 1

Hard drive
Type of hard drive SSD
Storage Capacity 128 GB
Total storage capacity (GB) 128

Sound and Graphics
Information about Sound Dolby Virtual 5.1 Home Theater
Built-in speakers Yes
Built subwoofer No
Graphics Memory Shared
Graphics Card Manufacturer Intel
Video Card Model Intel HD Graphics 4400

Screen
Size (inches) 15.6
Panel Type LED-backlit
Standard Full HD (backlit LED)
Screen Format 16: 9
Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
Touchscreen No
Built-in Webcam Yes
Webcam - resolution images (MP) 1280 720
Webcam - resolution HD video (720p)
Microphone Yes

Connections
Wireless Wi-Fi standard 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
Network Port No
Port SIM card (Mobile Broadband) No
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
No NFC
WiDi Yes
HDMI Yes
HDMI Input Yes
Thunderbolt No
Mini Display port No
VGA No
DVI No
USB 2.0 1
USB 3.0 2
eSATA No
Port Memory card Yes
Supported memory cards SD, SDHC, SDXC
Interface Audio Combo Headphones / Mic

CD / DVD
Optical drive No

General properties
GPS No
GLONASS No
Battery Lithium Polymer
Number of Cells 4
Battery - Operating time (hours) 12.00
The weight of the battery (grams) 265.00
Remote Control No
Pointing device Touch Pad (Multitouch)
Keyboard with numbers (full size) No.
Backlit keyboard No
Type of operating system Windows
Operating system (version) Windows 8.1
Operating Systems - Version (bit) 64
Software Samsung SideSync, S Player, S Gallery, S Camera, Settings, Support Center, SW Update, Recovery
Height - the lowest point (cm) 1.75
Height - the highest point (cm) 1.75
Width (cm) 37.40
Depth (cm) 24.99
Weight (kg) 1.95
Color of the chassis Black
Product ID (Product) NP910S5J-K01SE

EAN
EAN Code 8806085973152

info and pics @ Samsung

No comments: