Tuesday 30 June 2015

Tokyo Banana Original


As promised my auntie brought me a package of Tokyo Bananas!
She got me the original one, I haven't eaten it for years, mainly because there has been new flavours many times I have gone there lately.
Anyway, it was so awesome to get this snack!! I love it.
It's seriously one of the best snack you can bring home from Tokyo.
They sell it at the airport and also train stations (Shinagawa/Tokyo) in Tokyo.



My colleague's boyfriend loves them too..I sent her a photo of the box and she showed it to him.
He works for a "food company", he said he'd trade any of their products for one of those!! XD
It isn't like I couldn't have given one to him but since he offered, why not!? The company he works for is awesome!!! I also gave one to my colleague without anything in return.


No comments: