Wednesday 8 June 2016

Dinner for 4 @ 자코비 버거

I have seen pics multiple times but never had the chance to go there.
The one of the final days we had dinner in Itaewon and we went to Jacoby's.
I have to say..the service was beyond bad!


Yes, people still go because of the size of the burger, otherwise they wouldn't have customers. Everybody was treated the same, I looked around and listened! I was surprised about the behaviour.
Anyway, now I have tried it and will not set my foot there again.
I did have a good time though as I had good company!
The taste then, well I donno it wasn't anything special. some of the patty felt weird to chew almost like liver, I did not enjoy the texture. Other than that, like any other burger. The bread was plain and no special taste.

We were 4 people who shared this.
At the table behind us there were two guys, they finished one of this each!
We were amazed and a bit disgust by it. One person should not eat this much!! It cannot be good for the body. Oh well.. it was a fun experience, minus the bad service!

Review score



How to get there:
Noksapyeong station (Line 6), Exit 2

Opening Hours: 3pm-1am (15-01)
Address: 38 Sinheung-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Phone: +82-2-3785-0433

No comments: