Thursday 8 December 2016

パリスキッズ 原宿店



I think I have mentioned this place many times before.
If you are a girl and like "cheap" accessories, this is the place to visit in Tokyo. It is called Paris Kids and is located in the heart of Harajuku. It's located a few min away from Harajuku station, they have a variety of goods - earrings, necklaces, piercings, head bands etc.
The price starts at 318 yen and the more you buy sometimes you can get discounts.
I always buy a lot of crap there, I say crap because I buy them and put them into my drawer when I come home. I have too many things, still buy more but don't have time to use them. Such a waste I know but I want them when I'm there...lol
Also, if there is a JE concert they always have something fun for the concert to use! And as it's cheap I buy.

Also if you are into Japanese School Uniforms, you can buy ties and bows. :)

Happy Shopping!


Address:
〒150-0001 東京都渋谷区神宮前
1-19-8 原宿ファミリービル1F
150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya, Jingumae, 1 Chome−19−8, Harajuku Family building 1F

電話 / Phone: 03-3423-3251
FAX:03-3479-9323
E-Mail: info-paris@pariskids.jp

【営業時間】年中無休 Opening Hours
平日:
10:00~19:30
Weekdays: 10am-7.30pm

土曜:10:00~20:00
Saturday: 10am-8pm

日祝:9:00~20:00
Sunday/Holidays: 9am-8pm

How to get there:
JR原宿駅下車 竹下口より徒歩2分
JR Yamanote Line - Harajuku station, Takeshita-dori Exit, Cross street to Takeshita-dori, 2 min walk it will appear on your left.


Homepage
ParisKids (Japanese)
ParisKids Webshop (Japanese)

No comments: