Saturday 17 December 2016

ミネラルウオータリーファンデーション N

I found out about this foundation through Kim Dao's Youtube feed before I went to Japan.
I tried it in store and it looked good on me so I thought I'd give it a try.
I really liked to apply it to my skin, it was smooth and very light but it had a great cover. So in the end I bought a stock of it.
I'm very happy I found this foundation, for the last couple of years I have only used Korean make up brands, but lately I feel too bright and white.
Although Japanese are light too, I could find some colours that are less bright. And as I needed to get myself some new products, and not being able to go to Korea, I used Google quite a lot before I went to Japan last month.
A success ^^ I ended up buying a lot of new items!


This item comes in 4 different colours, I bought the one called 20.
It's a very small bottle so it's easy to have in the handbag / travelling etc. Also, you don't need a lot to cover yourself, so it'll last for quite some time. Not the cheapest of brands but not too expensive either. I found it also at Donki, so I got one bottle a bit cheaper, you can find it at most drugstores in Japan, but not all. It cost 1500 yen plus tax. At Donki I think I paid 1300 yen plus tax.

Intergrate is a brand by Shiseido, I have never seen it outside Japan.
I'd say this is their label for the younger generation. Their slogan says
合言葉は、「いい女なろう♡」。
素肌を引き上げるベースメーク、トリックで魅せるカラーアイテム、印象を操るフレームアイテムの組み合わせで、一人ひとりの武器となるような”大人のかわいらしさ”をつくります。
In English: Slogan "Let's be a nice girl ♡".
We will make "adult loveliness" that will be a weapon for each person by a combination of a base make-up that pulls up bare skin, a color item that attracts tricks and a frame item that manipulates impressions.


Shiseido's homepage

No comments: