Saturday 27 September 2008

I'm in Japan

So I havent been able to write for quite some time.. mostly because I have been so busy..
Exams, then I took off and went to Japan.

Sep 20-25 I stayed in 東京(Tokyo).
At Takako and Mitsuo Kondo's place.. a really nice house in Ookayama, in Meguro-Ku in Tokyo.
Yuko and her husband Susumu picked me up from Narita Airport... thanks for that.. it was really far!
Then when I came to the house we all sat down and made a small schedule (typical Japanese) ^^ but nice..
Then we didnt do much, I unpacked..then during the evening we went and ate Ramen in the local area. When they said local, I thought it would have been something similar to my local area back home in Sweden.. but NO!! I would rather call it a small town!!

Shops, food.. EVERYTHING! I was chocked and amazed~

When we got back home I watched some tv..then went to sleep


Sunday (1st day)

I woke up because the whole house started to shake, EARTHQUAKE, guess if I was chocked..! I have to say it was a small one so the house didnt fall into the ground. when it was over I fell asleep again, guess it was the chock..lol ^^

When I woke up again, I took a nice shower, Japanese style ^^ and had breakfast, then we headed towards Ebisu garden place, you know where 花より男子 took place.. ^^ Of course I sat where マツじゅん sat ^^ we also went into the cinema close by and there were loads of HYD final stuff there, and I bought the official programme, guess how happy I was...also the photos in it are too good to be true (^0^)

Then the rain came, felt the Tsukasa feeling..sitting in the rain waiting for Makino, however me and Takako rushed to Tokyo Tower instead.

The view wasnt the best but good enough... loved it.. I always wanted to go.. it made me think of the movie called Tokyo tower starring 岡田准一 & 松本潤.

We were supposed to also go to Roppongi Hills but since the weather wasnt too good we went to 渋谷(shibuya) instead..and I bought some cd's with 嵐 and KinKi Kids..and Misia.

Seriously, it gets dark early and I got tired quite fast.

We had dinner in 大岡山。。。We ate at a really fancy and popular place, They ordered 4 different meals, for me ONLY!
Sashimi, Karage, Tempura and warm soba!! The soba would had been enough.. but it was MAXIMUM UMAI. However I couldnt eat it all..but tried everything!



When we got home I watched shin domoto kyodai~
Fun as always..love KinKi kids..can't wait until the concert!!

Monday

I woke up early, took a shower, and ate yummy breakfast!!
Then at 9.30 I met Taeko-san and her daughter (sorry can't spell her name (_ _;)
First we went to the Edo-museum, which was located on the other side of Tokyo, but it was nice to see...I love history so.. it took around 3 hours I think ^^
Then we went to Asakusa, first we had lunch we ate Monja? ((I have no idea how to spell it)), Okonomiyaki and yakisoba afterwards we looked at the shire etc... then we went off to their family grave~ Which was located in the middle of Tokyo... I was surprised! Also the Japanese graves are different from the Swedish ones~
Then we went off to Akihabara, I bought earphones and a SD card for my camer,a seriously how can it be so cheap ^^... I mean it's good brands etc.. It just happens that I live in a country where things are expensive!!
It became dark and we went off to Roppongi hills, the view from their sky deck was AMAZING!!! For dinner we had sushi~~ BEST SUSHI EVER!!!!!!

Back home around 10pm..haha 12 hours of sightseeing!!! but it was fun :)



Tuesday

In the morning after breakfast Kauro came and picked me and Takako up and went to 原宿(Harajuku) for Johnnys shop, but it was sold out.. the tickets for the day.. but I phoned Iori and he had one..so he said we should meet up at 5pm, instead we walked around in 原宿 and we stopped at Kiddy land - I got a Hello Kitty pillow and some other Kitty-chan stuff from Kauro and we also ate a Japanese crepe, it was fine...but way too much cream ^^
After 原宿 we went to 渋谷 (shibuya).. and to 109 a fameous shoppingmall! ((I loved it))
and Yuko bought me a really nice pair of boots!! and some kneesocks and leggins etc... too nice!! they were expensive!!

Back to Johnny's store..OMG..I died.. it took 3 hours!!!
I never wanna go back to the Johnny's store in Harajuku EVER again..haha
I mean the ones who worked there were SUPER slow..to pick the photos out took maybe 15 min.. then waiting to get them for ages...
And Takako, Kauro and Yuko...they all waited for me outside!!! felt sorry for them~ but they went off walking in Harajuku, took a coffee etc..still...

Finally 8pm I came out...I felt fresh air again!!
And I got my Arashi stuff.. +Kinki Kids concert ticket!

Wednesday

Today I went off by myself~ a bit scary but also it felt nice in a way...
In the morning I went to 渋谷 (Shibuya) to get my railpass..
Since it had gone over 3 months since it was issued it became a problem..first the said no..they wouldnt exchanged it... then I started to say to them that it's weird and I checked it in Sweden and called the agency etc..a small white lie..but it worked^^ because another chick came and made a call..afterwards it was fine..so I got my railpass~
They also apologized for the long waiting time..haha.. I was just happy that I got it...
Japanese people always say sorry~

Time got much and I went to 池袋(Ikebukuro) and met Keiko-san and Sayuri-san.
We walked around shopping malls, had a nice meal at a Japanese restaurant, Keiko-san treated.. ^^
We also walked around to maybe 4 different bookstores to find a Japanese studentbook.. at last we found it..and when we did Keiko-san shouted "Yatta~~" really loud so a women next to us got scared and other people around us said "schh"...so we said sorry..but I couldn't stop laughing!
Keiko-san is so funny~ (^0^)o*
I'm gonna miss her when I go back to Sweden... I'll also miss Sayuri-san... guess they are the ones I like the most from my school ^^

They also showed me a store called LOFT...a store I now..LOVE ^^
and Sayuri-san bought me some cool stickers ^^

Back home I had dinner..then watched some tv, and packed...


This weeks songs: 嵐 - Truth, One love~
KinKi Kids - Hakka Candy
Ayaka - Te wo tsunagou
Super Junior - One love
This weeks food: JAPANESE FOOD
This weeks mood: HAPPY, tired, EXCITED

No comments: