Monday 29 September 2008

京都(Kyoto)

Woke up quite early, packed my bags atre breakfast at the hostel...
it didnt taste so good but better then nothing I suppose~ checked out and went to the station and took my train to 京都 (Kyoto)...It took around 30 min with shinkansen~

Once again I took out my map and guidebook Mr. Kondou bought for me.. He had also pointed out which way to go..
I took the underground, not to difficult, since it only had 2 lines ^^
My hostel was located on the mainroad in Higashiyama. I couldnt check in since they only had certain time for it..but I could leave my bags there.. then I walked around the area...found loads of temples and shires..!! too many (^0^;)
Then I had lunch..and then I took a local bus down to Kyoto station... where also Kyoto Tower was located. The view was nice but I bet it would look even better in the evening...
Afterwards I took another local bus to 嵐山(arashiyama).. I had to change in 大宮(Ohmiya) (^0^) guess who came across my mind!!
嵐山 was really beautiful~ but freaking cold! I only had a t-shirt and shortpants! anyway I walked alot in order to keep warm... after a few hours I took a bus back to the city, walked a bit then rushed home to check in!
I came back at 19.29 and the checkin closed at 19.30...LUCKY me ^^
After checkin I went out and had dinner..ramen..at a really small place..but the taste was okay ^^

Next morning..
I woke up at 6.30! Dont ask why? maybe because of my room mates??
Anyway took it easy then headed out at 8.30
Went to the temples where they shooted Hana yori dango Final~ ^^ (They are called 清水寺 and 東福寺 Kiyomizudera, Tofukuji)
It was quite close to where I lived..or maybe not..or maybe..haha..I donno...I walked alot anyhow~
The second place was the best.. I think they shooted most things from there because I could recognize many things!!
both of the temples was very nice anyway!! and loads of tourists~ TOO many..haha ^^
Around 2 pm I got tired and went into the city center, and had lunch.. Kimchi Gyudon.. ^^
Then I did some small shopping - bought some magazines ((Oriconstyle, Popolo..and AnAn. - Where they had their official ranking of hottest man of Japan - Kimutaku was NO 1 ofcourse! and Matsujun as no. 4 ^^ ... KimuTaku has been voted no 1 for the past 15 years or smth~ no surprise...cause he is H O T!)) and I also bought a photobook with 嵐 a new photobook I havent seen anywhere else..either on the net or stores..and it only costed 1299 yen~ ((Release date: 9/25)) It was loads of recent photos in it... that was why I bought it... they also had the new books with Ohno and Matsujun but I have already ordered the one with Jun in Korea..and Ohno isnt my fave so I didnt buy his...
And in that bookstore it is the only bookstore where I have seen those books~~
and I'm currently waiting for Sho's photobook... he is my ichiban ^^
Back to the shopping streets... I bought a vest... a Japanese new fashion thing ^^
Then I headed home.. ate Katsurice in the local area...then had a bath at home ((Japanese style)) and watched some tv and went to bed.

Tomorrow = Monday = Go to Fukuoka!

Today's mood: Happy
Today's song: Arashi - Step and Go ((The DoM song..hahaha))
Kyoto food: Ramen, Crocket and Katsurice

No comments: