Monday 29 September 2008

大阪(Osaka)

Thursday
Time to leave Tokyo for this time..
In the morning, I packed the last things down and I got a big suitcase from Takako and Mitsuo since I had so many things... I have to say.. my boots, Yukata and various gifts took most place!

Before we left the house we took some photos outside.. nice memory!
We headed for Tokyo station, where me and Takako also met up with Yuko who wanted to say goodbye, so sweet..she came down from Saitama and all!!

I got my ticket for Nagoya.. and Takako and Yuko went with me up on the platform, but they didnt need too.. seriously..in Japan you need to pay for entering the station platforms... never seen that before! not so much but still..money is money~
Yuko had bought me a lunch pack, with Donkatsu sandwiches and some tea..she also asked if I wanted some sweets but I said it was enough.. the food was all I needed.
Then my Shinkansen - ひかり(Hikari) train arrived~
Gave both Takako and Yuko big hugs and said farwell for this time~~

It was good that I got a window seat, so that I could see Japan "flashing" by~
Well in Nagoya I was quite tired and the weather was bad, so I went to the information and asked how to get to Johnnys shop..
It took maybe 40 min to walk from the station but it was very easy~
Still the weather really sucked!
Got to Johnnys shop...i went in and out in 5 min!! no waiting time at all!! unlike Harajuku!!
I bought maybe 10 photos and a Kimura Takuya uchiwa from SMAP's new tour~~
Then I walked back to the station and took a train to 大阪(Osaka)
Found my hostel quite easy, thanks to Mitsuo-san..he had made a good map ^^
The hostel was very nice..since it's a hostel.. and I had to share room with 4 other people but that was fine... ^^
Afterwards I went in to the city, to Namba...and had dinner.. looked in some shops..then headed back home.
One funny surprise was the special underground car FOR WOMEN ONLY..hmm... wonder why it's needed?? didnt see any of those in Tokyo ^^
was quite tired and wanted just to sleep so after a nice cup of tea I fell asleep~

Next morning.. time for sightseeing...at least some..since the weather sucked.. ONCE again!
First I bought some various kind of mochis for breakfast..then I went to Osaka castle, it was really nice and up high..walked loads~
Then I was too tired and took the JR line back into the city..and visted Johnny's shop..((once again..haha..but I want to see them all since I have the chance))
I bought a V6 photo album and a few photos~
Then I went back to my hostel, changed and went to Shin Osaka Station and met Dara~

We went to Namba, took some stickerphotos, did some shopping around the major shopping streets then had dinner at the Okonomiyaki place where Kanjani8 once went to ^^
The Okonomiyaki was GOLD!!
Afterwards some more shopping, then time got much and we said good bye and I headed home..

Today's song: KinKi Kids - Secret code, ai no katamari
Today's mood: Happy
Today's food: Mochi and Okomiyaki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G'day from sunny Adelaide, South Australia!!! Webmaestro :)

http://www.Metropolis5000.net