Wednesday 3 September 2008

Last weekend in Seoul~

Seriously.. I was thinking on my way home today after dinner...
It's my last weekend in Seoul this weekend~~
Next weekend I'm probably going to Kangnung then the weekend after I'm off to Tokyo and Japan~

So, until the weekend comes.. I have to study!! ((well I need to study during the weekend too..since my finals are coming up))
I have to do my homework, attend my classes...and write a speech in Korean!!!
And I have zero ideas on what to write about~
Maybe I should combine my Stockholm Univ speech and Ewha univ. speech~
2 Days to go until I have to hand it in to my teacher...
Maybe I should write about my trip to Kyeongju~

Also today I had dinner with some fellow students and my teacher... it was nice.. we ate Chicken kalbi, then we had a drink at a really small bar in Sinchon.


Tomorrow = more school... more fun?!


Today's mood: donno
Today's food: 닭갈비
Today's song: Rihanna - Umbrella

No comments: