Monday 28 January 2013

그런 너

She's soon holding her first solo concert in Korea, which I find very strange... I mean BoA belong to first generation Kpop..or maybe we should call her 1,5!
Anyway she's clever to release a new track just before the "comeback" concert.

The song is called 그런 너 (Disturbance), to me it's a quite sad song but I guess it also depends on how you decide to look at it..
Also it surprises me that BoA releases these kinds of songs, to me she does more dance and up-tempo. Of course she has released quite a few ballads in her days, but then again I'm still stuck on her 6th album including Hurricane, Game, Copy and paste...compare to her latest album Only One.
I think I need to update myself to the latest version, but for somehow I feel kinda lost these days because of school.

hmmm.... anyway here is the MV for her new song!


No comments: