Tuesday 15 January 2013

Stupid travel...

Yesterday I tried to do my online check-in. It worked fine for my flight with Air Canada to Calgary.
But for my long flight from Calgary to London, not well... not well at all!
I called both AC and BA but no luck, so I just have to go to the airport and hope for the best, I hope the flight is not full... please let it be empty :P
I really need my space, either emergency exit seat or..if 3 seats would be nice, then I can sleep on all the chairs.
I mean now is not a season for travelling, last time I went was end of August which meant summer vacation is over, time to go home!
Anyway I pray it will be an empty flight :P

Only bad part, the agent I spoke to at BA told me the flight is delayed which means I'm delayed in London too. However she told me I do not have to go through security again... that means I will only walk gate to gate, and therefore, I will be able to pick up some stuff from Victoria's Secret!!

Right now I'm doing my laundry from New York, one week of dirty socks and underwear is needed to be cleaned!!!
Today I will have a final lunch with a bunch of friends, I cannot believe it's the end (T_T)

No comments: