Wednesday 30 January 2013

Extreme food

Guess where you can purchase this gigantic burger?
I'll give you a hint, it's NOT in the US......



This burger can actually be bought and eaten in Seoul, South Korea!
I know... that's not what you'd guess right!?
I saw this photo on FB, Seoul Korea posted it, and was amazed too... and now I know where to go this summer. Not that I will be able to finish it, it's more to see it in IRL.
Also I got to say, it looks delicious!! Not like a McD add and then when you get the burger it looks nothing like it. I guess that why I haven't visited McD for food for many many years.

Anyway... so where can you get this burger you ask, as Seoul is a big city.
You can get it at Jacoby's Burger in Yongsan. Well... it's America town ^^;;

Address: 45-6 Yongsandong 2(i)-ga, Yongsan-gu,
Phone: 02-3785-0433
Opening hours: until 2 a.m (Closed on Tuesdays)
Direction: Noksapyeong station (line 6 - brown line, exit 2). Walk along about 250 meters to the intersection. keep left and follow the brown large pots up the hill. Walk about 300 meters and you’ll see Jacoby's on your right.

No comments: