Tuesday 15 January 2013

Final lunch!

Before heading to the airport I'll have a final lunch with my roomies and friends.
Not any fancy or so, just down at Riddell Centre, so food court stuff! But it's all about the company. Guess we will be 6-7 people.
It feels awesome to have a lunch with them before leaving, and I know 3 of them will have to run from class to make it as their class ends at 12.45pm and I have to leave at 1.20pm.
Yesterday I said goodbye to Ashley and Felix, and today I first said bye to Maria Paula in the morning before she headed to work, then I met with Hitomi on my way back from buying a stamp. It felt good to have a last good bye with her too, as we only had a small chat the other day!

..................

I'm already crying on the inside, and I want to cry on the outside too but I'll try not to do so.
It has been a great time here in Canada and I have made wonderful friends and have had a great experience here.
In a way it also feels good to leave but in many ways it feels horrible... no terrible!

I know we all talked about seeing each other again somewhere somehow.
I mean 2 of my roomies (they are sisters) are from Dominican Republic and I'd love to go there, my other ones are from Colombia, Mexico and Japan - Also places I want to visit. It's all about time and money. Money with a capital M!

My Mexican friend already left, now it's my turn as the others will stay for one semester, at least.

No comments: