Thursday 31 January 2013

Crossroad

I kinda start to get the same feeling I had when I was about to graduate high school.
What am I suppose to do now... Get a job? What kind of job can I get?...or study? Master? Where?
It feels like I'm at a crossroad and wonder which way, but when thinking about it, it's not up to me..


My dream would be to attend 慶應義塾大学 - Keio University, for a year, studying Japanese language. But that seems far away, even to attend Grad school there would be awesome. I mean, I wouldn't mind spending 2 years on 日吉キャンパス - Hiyoshi Campus.
But then again, I need funds to support myself, and I'd need to get much better at Japanese. So I'd probably have to spend 3 years there, 1 year language school then 2 years Master studies. However 3 years is a lot, I would be 28 when I'd be done with it all. And at that time, I should probably think of having a family, good job etc.
Which right now feels far away from the lifestyle I have.

Anyway... I need to settle on what to do, time is ticking

No comments: