Monday 25 November 2013

I'm a queen, again!


Going from being poor, I couldn't even withdraw 100 sek (aprox US$15) from the ATM today with my usual card!!
But I kinda have myself to blame as I have put most of my money on my savings account for the upcoming travel to Japan.

Anyway, today's the 25th... and that means... PAYCHECK day!!
And I'm going from "poor" to more wealthy. So yes, it's kinda like going from servant to being a queen!
Still, most of it, 90% will be going to my savings account. rest to pay bills and survive a few weeks before the travel, then the other days before the next paycheck!! ^^

Oh well... It feels good, so good!!
It's worth saving money, and it's good to work, because when I finally spend it, I know I need to work harder to be able to do this again, or even more!!
Because you know, money does not grow on trees!

Happy Monday!!
14 days left...I'm soon back in one of my fave cities in the world... TOKYO!


No comments: