Saturday 23 November 2013

Meishoku's DETCLEAR facial peeling gel

I have mentioned Country & Stream ORANGE Facial peeling briefly before, and I have really loved it.
Last July when I was in Sapporo I picked up another brand, known as Detclear!


I bought the mixed berries one. And to be honest, I like this one even more.
My skin used to be soft with the C&S orange one, but with Detclear, I'm like a baby!!
So if you can get this product, try it out. ;)

It's so simple to use:
1. Wash the face with warm water,
2. Apply all over the face and scrub and the dead skin will fall off.
3. Rinse your face and done!
Easy right ^^

The product cost (incl. tax) 1260 Japanese yen. I got it at LOFT, but you can probably get it at other places as well.
I think I have also seen it on amazon.com for all US buyers ^^

Anyway, as I love it so much I will pick more up now on my travel. cannot believe it's only 17 days left!!



No comments: