Tuesday 5 November 2013

You and me

This is maybe the most anticipated release this year in my eyes.
I felt empty the day Westlife split up, and now the world looks brighter..haha
I mean Shane has such a great voice. It would have had been a waste if he didn't sing!
So here it is, the first solo album. I purchased the deluxe version, with 2 cds.
The reason why I chose that one, well.. the more music the better. The dvd you watch once or twice I think ^^ at least in my case.
Anyway I'm totally happy with my purchase.

My fave songs are About you, All you need to know, Coming home, In the end, and Today's not yesterday.

I hope he will come to Sweden and have a solo concert! I so want to listen to him singing all these beautiful songs live!! ^^




★★★★

Tracklist:
Disc 1
01 Everything To Me
02 About You
03 All You Need To Know
04 Knee Deep In My Heart
05 One of These Days
06 Everytime
07 Always Tomorrow
08 When I Met You
09 Everything’s Gonna Be Alright
10 Coming Home
11 Baby Let’s Dance
12 In the End
13 You and Me

Disc 2
14 Just the Way You Love Me
15 Once
16 Today’s Not Yesterday
17 About You (Acoustic)
18 All You Need To Know (Acoustic)
19 Everytime (Acoustic)
20 Everything To Me (Acoustic)
21 Amazed (Acoustic)

No comments: