Wednesday 6 November 2013

Love Goods preview



So I guess many of you have seen them, the previews of the Love 2013 tour concert goods.
I have to say, I was kinda disappointed with the bracelets. They look too simple. So I have decided not to buy it from other venues except Tokyo. Although Nagoya one is red, Sho-kun's colour.

As for the other goods, Uchiwas, why do they have to look so "angry" on the jumbo ones? lol
The towel looks like copy of Beautiful world one. but with the Love logo.
I love the shopping bag and pouch, the material looks nice - simple yet stylish!
Also the stickers look really cute ^^ cuter than I thought.
Penlight will be needed for the con ^^

So I guess I'll purchase:
Penlight (for the concert) ¥1500
Stickers x2 ¥500
Shopping bag ¥1800
Pouch ¥1500
Bracelet (Tokyo) ¥500
Towel ¥3500

Total ¥9800

On my maybe list is: Clearfile group ¥500 and T-shirt ¥2800

For previews of the con goods go here:
Japanese blog 1
Japanese blog 2

No comments: