Monday 18 November 2013

상속者들 OST 1

The whole OST, or at least part one is out.
To be completely honest there's nothing new and of these songs, I only like two of them.
Hong Ki's and Changmin's songs. As for the rest they are a part of the drama but that's it. I would never listen to them on my phone or mp3.
Well well.. on the other hand, the songs fit for the drama, which is the maint point. However to purchase the album, well.. I wouldn't!!
I'm looking forward to OST part 2, hope it will beat this one.
K-dramas sometimes comes with awesome OST, one of my fave is from IRIS! But that's another story...



★★
Track list:
01. 말이야 – 이홍기
02. Love Is… – 박장현 & 박현규 [Bromance]
03. Moment – 이창민 (Changmin 2AM)
04. 사랑이라는 이름으로 – 켄 (Ken VIXX)
05. 두 사람 (Remake) – 박장현 (Bromance)
06. 세렌디피티 – 투영(2Young)
07. 아랫입술 물고 – 에스나
08. Here For You – 빅 베이비 드라이버(Big Baby Driver)
09. What We Used To Be – 빅 베이비 드라이버(Big Baby Driver)
10. Some Other Day – 빅 베이비 드라이버(Big Baby Driver)
11. I Will See You – 트랜스픽션(Trans Fixion)
12. 말이야 (inst.) – 이홍기
13. Love Is… (inst.) – 박장현 & 박현규 (Bromance)
14. Moment (inst.) – 이창민 (Changmin 2AM)

No comments: