Sunday 10 November 2013

"Who, When, Why"

I finally got the time to listen to this album!! I have anticipated and have had it for a few weeks but I have been too busy until now.
Well, JaeJoong is finally releasing a solo album! I'm happily surprised. And the title really reflects the album well... JJ said he named it WWW because of the "Who, When, Why" questions asked when a relationship ends.
The album includes various kinds of songs and JJ has written most the lyrics.
Listening to this reminds me of the excitement I had when DBSK released solo song... back in the days where they were 5 members. Even though we say "keep the faith", today that feels faraway.
Anyway, back to the album, I like the mix of songs, it really shows how much potential JJ has and what a great artist he is.

I wonder what took him so long ^^



★★★★
01 빛
02 Don't Walk Away (feat.용준형 Of Beast)
03 Just Another Girl
04 Butterfly
05 Rotten Love
06 햇살 좋은 날 (feat. 이상곤 Of 노을)
07 Let The Rhythm Flow.
08 그랬지
09 Now Is Good
10 9+1#
11 Luvholic (feat.하동균)
12 Modem Beat
13 Paradise

No comments: