Saturday 2 November 2013

Rêves

I still miss this guy, I remember following him through Star Academy back in high school. He and Jonathan Cerrada were my fave French artists, okay JC is Belgian, but French speaking singers ^^
I used to listen to a lot of French music, watch French movies, and read french magazines back in the days. And I actually understood French. But today, I have forgotten almost all of it, a shame but a sad reality. But not the good music. However I can barely remember what he's singing about.
Then again, it doesn't matter because his voice is just perfect.
I also remember the day I found out he passed away, it was my final year in high school and it came as total surprise and I felt so sad as he had only been famous and shown his talent for a short while. 
His career and life ended earlier than most expected. It was way too early! Still his music lives on!

This album, Rêves (dreams in French), was released in 2009, and I listened to it all day at work yesterday so I felt I need to talk about it. Because if you don't know about Gregory Lemarchal and his music, you really should listen!! It's what they say "An angel's voice".


★★★★★


1. Tu prends
2. Je rêve
3. Écris l'histoire
4. Mieux qu'ici bas
5. De temps en temps
6. Je suis en vie
7. SOS d'un terrien en détresse
8. Même si featuring Lucie Silvas
9. Entre nous
10. Le feu sur les planches
11. Restons amis
12. Je t'écris
13. À corps perdu
14. Zora sourit
15. Le lien
16. Quand on n'a que l'amour

No comments: