Monday 4 November 2013

Qui je suis

As I'm exploring my French side these days, here's another one.
I also found her because of French "idol".
Funny thing is, I have watched Idol from all other countries but Sweden!! ^^
Everytime I see Idol in Sweden I turn it off...lol
Anway this is the second album by Myriam Abel, it was actually released in 2011, but since I stopped studying French in 2006, I kinda stopped listening to "new" music or keep in touch with what I already knew.
But since I listen to spotify at work I thought I should find some artists, after all the music is for free ^^
I'd say it's an OK album, I prefer her debut album much more, or maybe it was because I was more into her back then? Oh well.. it's an totally OK album.


★★★
Tracklist
1.Trop Vite
2.Le Cœur Ailleurs
3.Tout Est Là
4.Une Voix
5.Demain
6.Chanter Pour Vivre
7.C'etait Lui
8.Ain't Nobody
9.Là Où Tu Vis
10.Ne Me Dis Rien
11.Qui Je Suis
12.La Vie N'Attend Pas
13.Ain't Nobody (Acoustic)

No comments: