Tuesday 26 November 2013

They are on its way...!!

S-unni has been worried since we haven't received a confirmation mail yet.
I told her not to worry as she had paid and all.. Also because JE is not fast, they have had 3 other venues and about 600 000 tickets to send out for the Nagoya, Sapporo and Osaka venues.
But it's finally time to Tokyo!!

I got a mail with this headline yesterday when leaving the office: 「ARASHI Live Tour 2013 “LOVE”」東京公演 チケット発送のお知らせ. (Announcement of shipment of tickets for Tokyo concert)

I'm so excited, as I told a co-worker on our way home from work yesterday evening, I have been waiting for this for 6 years! And I have wanted to attend a Arashi concert for more than 10 years!!
It's gonna be so awesome, no matter seat.

Also, I want the tickets to arrive to my friend's house asap. (Yes, my friend's house, as most of you know, JE do not allow membership addresses outside Japan. So my friend is the best for letting me use her home address and phone number)
I want to practice the funky dance ^^ I really need to practice...hahaha



No comments: