Monday 3 March 2014

Another Hot Pot



Last week I met with Hanna, she asked me out for dinner, we were supposed to talk about travels and just hang out but we ended up at a Hot pot place.
She had this coupon and she wanted to try it out.
She also said they had won a price for their hot pot so it felt promising.
The place is called Peony, and we went to their restaurant on Karlbergsgatan.
It felt so Chinese when we came inside, almost like we were there..haha

The food then...
To be honest, I'm not sure why they have won prices because I do not agree with the reviews.
Then again, the reviews has been for their other restaurant, so they might be different!?

The "beef", I donno but I cannot even tell which part of the beef it was.
The fish, is kinda special, Chinese people like that fish according to Hanna,
 but in my mouth it was just growing.
However, I did like the chicken, veggies, tofu and the healthy soup it was cooked in, 
AND the dipping sauce!
The dipping sauce made it all better..haha ^^

In all, it was okay, but next time, if there will be a next time, 
I'd ask for more chicken and skip the fish and beef.


No comments: