Saturday 29 March 2014

Diana (2013)

I finally saw this movie, it's about Princess Diana. I never really knew alot about her since she passed away when I was quite young. I think it was a good movie, at least I got to know some things I didn't know before ^^



★★★★

Story
The biopic focuses on the last two years of her life after she divorced from Prince Charles. Her relationships with heart surgeon Hasnat Khan and Dodi Fayed are also narrated.
It also provides the details about how the Princess and Khan met.

Cast
Naomi Watts as Diana, Princess of Wales
Naveen Andrews as Dr. Hasnat Khan
Cas Anvar as Dodi Fayed
Laurence Belcher as Prince William of Wales
Harry Holland as Prince Harry of Wales
Douglas Hodge as Paul Burrell
Geraldine James as Oonagh Toffolo
Charles Edwards as Patrick Jephson
Mary Stockley as Assistant

No comments: