Sunday 30 March 2014

One life

Helena's English album is finally here, or well it was released a few days but I haven't been able to listen until now.
And well, it's not bad, but in the end, I prefer her Greek album. ALTHOUGH I only speak a few words of Greek I still like it better. Weird right!? (^^;;)
"Set Your Heart On Me", "One Life", "Crazy For Love", and "Chainsaw" were my fave songs on her Greek album, and for some reason I think both sounds much better in Greek. The Greek versions I can listen to over and over, while the English one is like "once-twice was far enough".
But well, what was nice with this album is that I didn't have to look up the lyrics and find a English translation ^^
I really like the song featuring Jill Johnson, it was a great surprise! I hope they'll work again in the future.


★★★

Tracklist
1. Save Me (This Is An SOS)
2. Survivor
3. As Long You Are Mine
4. Set Your Heart On Me
5. One Life
6. 4 Another
7. Hold Back On Love
8. Enough (feat. Jill Johnson)
9. The Groove Is The Solution
10. Crazy For Love
11. Chainsaw
12. One More Night

No comments: