Monday 3 March 2014

Mr Mr (Music video)

I wonder what happened, Why did SM release it so late?
I got the album more than week ago.
This was upload onto SM's YT channel on Friday afternoon.

I like that it's different from their previous music videos.
But the hospital scenes are cheap and looks tacky to me!
They might have had good producers too, but even them have faults and this song, maybe not music to be honest, but lyrics are kinda cheesy and so-so.
Like I said in my review, it sounds like an S Club 7 song.
Don't get me wrong, I loved S Club 7 back then, but it feels like I have heard it before and it's not such a SMASH hit as I thought it would be.

I still wonder what their comeback stage will look like, I haven't had time to check anything out yet.
Too busy with work.


No comments: