Thursday 27 March 2014

One more Samsonite bag!!

I bought one myself a few weeks ago, and by doing so my mum wanted one too. However in a smaller size.
She wanted a "long weekend bag", as we are soon heading south to Greece and Athens.
So guess what happened, my parents decided to buy one together! I asked why not two since they are at it.
But my dad said if he's travelling he wants to travel far.. hahaha
Also, they got it in the Marine blue colour. Reason!? Well..at this other store in downtown Stockholm they had it at 20% off ^^







Colour Blue
Material 400d Nylon*450d Polyester Twisted/Polyester
Dimension 45.5 x 29.0 x 70.0 cm
Expanded dimension 45.5 x 32.0 x 70.0 cm
Volume 81.50/88.00 L
Weight 3.00 kg | 6.61 lbs

ccarollinee's samsonites spinner expandable 77cm
More info...

Pics and info @ Samsonite

No comments: