Wednesday 5 March 2014

TREE

They just released their re-packed album in Korea and here's a new Japanese album.
Yunho and Changmin are sure busy!
This album includes a lot of their previous 6 singles and some new tunes. ^^
I really like the introduction song, I think I'll use it as my "alarm" to wake up to ^^
As most TVXQ albums this one has a mix of up-tempo and ballads, and I like both! I think it'd be awesome to see them perform all of these songs live! This time around, I think I prefer the ballads..haha
I like both music and lyrics for "愛をもっと". "Cheering "sounds like a song perfect for a drama ^^
I have nothing against the JP version of Something, but I do prefer the Korean version.
"Good Days" is also a tune I really like on this album, it's gonna be played a lot this summer I think! It has a nice summer feeling to it somehow ^^
So sum it up, I love the ballads/slow songs... I love you -Introduction-,愛をもっと, Good DaysTree of life, I love you, and Very Merry X-mas.

Well done boys!! Cannot wait for your 2014 tour, I hope I can manage to find a date that works ^^



★★★
01. I love you -Introduction-
02. Champion
03. Breeding Poison
04. 愛をもっと (Ai wo Motto)
05. Cheering
06. Something
07. Good Days
08. Hide & Seek
09. 信じるまま (Shinjiru Mama)
10. SCREAM
11. Crazy Crazy Crazy
12. OCEAN
13. TREE OF LIFE
14. Good-bye for Now
15. I love you -Full Version-
16. Very Merry Xmas

No comments: