Friday 14 March 2014

Happy White Day!!


Today is March 14 and that means...Happy WHITE Day!!
A friend of mine sent me some virtual candy ^^ So sweet of him right..haha
And today when I came to the office I found these two bags on my desk!

Renee Voltaire's Veggie Chips and Spicy Bananas ^^
I love their Cassava chips so I bet I'll love these too!!

I love my co-worker, I think I have mentioned this before, but I give her Asian stuff and she brings me Renee Voltaire stuff ^^
Great exchange!!!


Veggie chips
The chips are a gentle and lightly salted mixture of cassava, malanga and sweet potao, grown by local farmers in Ecuador.

Spicy Banana
The chips comes from a small banana plantation near Ecuador's coast. The bananas are picked by hand and seasoned with South American chili.

No comments: