Thursday 27 March 2014

TSUKI

I came across this song because of the movie 抱きしめたい (Dakeshimitai) starring Kitagawa Keiko and Nishikido Ryo.
But I also have to blame Midori-chan and Yuuka-chan, both are Amuro Namie fans so they have influenced me ^^
My fave song on this single is of course TSUKI, and I really want to see the movie.
It looks like a really beautiful movie, although it kinda has a sad ending. But what's amazing is that's it's based on a true story.
Neonlight lipstick, to me sounds like a more typical Namie song!? Can I even say that being a new follower!? ^^ Anyway to me, I'd recognize it's Namie and no other Jpop singer..haha



★★★

01. TSUKI / 映画「抱きしめたい-真実の物語-」主題歌
02. Neonlight Lipstick / コーセー ESPRIQUE TVCM ソング
03. Ballerina / レコチョク TV-CM ソング
04. TSUKI(Instrumental)
05. Neonlight Lipstick(Instrumental)
06. Ballerina(Instrumental)

No comments: