Friday 21 March 2014

Samsonite's Spinner Expandable


I bought this suitcase the day before yesterday.
To be honest I didn't plan it, but the store had double points and membership day so it was a good trick to get me to purchase it!!
I bought a black one, kinda boring, also since I had seen a Marine/Dark Blue one at another store.
However this store only had it in Black or Red.
Red sounds nice, but it was an ugly red colour!!

I do own one, but this weight almost 2 kgs less, which is what I want!
It can also fit a lot so I'm very pleased, although I haven't scheduled a trip where I will need it in the very near future.
Then again I love to travel so it's not a waste!! It's more a reminder of what I should do in the near future..hahaha







Spinner Expandable 77cm/28inch 
Dimension 48.0 x 31.0 x 77.0 cm
Expanded dimension 48.0 x 35.0 x 77.0 cm
Volume 107.50/117.50 L
Weight 3.40 kg | 7.50 lbs

It can be purchased HERE
Pics cred @ Samsonite

No comments: