Monday 18 September 2017

입큰 - 트윙클 립스



A friend of mine gave me this, not sure if she bought it or got it for free.
Anyway it's a new brand to me, it's calle  IPKN. And the balm is called Twinkle Lips.
I have heard people on youtube referring the brand to I P K N. Which I also would have done until I saw the Korean spelling, Ip Kun. Ip means mouth/lips and Kun means Big. In other words "Big Lips".

On the back of the package it says: Enhance the natural beauty of your lips with this tinted balm. This balm reacts with the chemistry of your lips to make long lasting colour.
Not sure what that actually means but...

I got it in colour N4 Glow Jamong. The package is cute, I think it looks a bit more sophisticated and fit someone older. And when I say older, not a teenager.

First impression
It's soft and it has a bit of a grapefruit, then again...Jamong in Korean means grapefruit.
Honestly I cannot really tell, it's a lipbalm and tinted. still it doesn't give that much. I'd rather go with a stronger lip tint or a regular lip balm I think. I guess I have to use it more to see if I change my mind. It's not as "mindblowing"... that's for sure!


Score
★★/★★★★★



No comments: