Tuesday 5 September 2017

Broken

I donno if I have told you. During the first days I couldn't do anything I was totally broken and devastated. I was like.. I will not be able to leave my house for a year.
I still wish I'd wake up and it all was a dream, sadly not. It's real as can be. You'd never expect this to happen, this is what you see in a movie or give as a worst case scenario example but thinking you go to a professional it should never happen. This is also why you pay for a professional.
Then it all went so so so so wrong!

The other week I went back to re-colour my hair, to get the black parts blonde. I mean the hairdresser did an awesome job the first time. I was so excited. But well... that didn't last!
The hairdresser BURNT off my hair and not a little.. A LOT.
Luckily I have lots of hair I have been able to hide it, still I do not look like myself and I can feel I lost a lot!
I should be happy it didn't happen prior the wedding or I would have ripped something apart! It took me 6 months to find, what I thought a good hairdresser. I was wrong.
There is not a good hairdresser to dye Asian hair in Sweden.If you know one let me know. I thought I found the best one! I was so wrong, I won't colour my hair in Sweden ever again. I will travel to Asia for that! So disappointed. In the end I was told the hairdresser had put the bleach too close to my roots and this is the reason, I still think it's bullshit. I mean I have Asian hair.. it's thick.
Also why only a part and not all? Should be happy I'm not bald right?
In the US you could sue, but not in Sweden..haha
Life goes on and not a single one seems to have notices, THANK the LORD.
And also I think I have a done a great job to cover it up.

In the meantime as this obviously was not good for my head or hair, the hairdresser sent me goods worth quite a lot. I have tried some of it..
I like Olaplex, only tried it once but I can see the difference when I brush my hair, not as much comes out. So for that I'm happy.
I also got shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, gel and treatment.
Still instead of this I wish for a perfect blond colour.
All things you could never imagine in you wildest dream could happen when going to a professional... yes that happened!





No comments: