Wednesday 27 September 2017

K-beauty at H&M


This will be in English since H&M is global. However I found these at H&M in Sweden so it could be different in other countries.
I went to H&M with a friend last Saturday, I walked around their make-up and beauty section and I found these masks - a mix of facial, hair, hand and foot masks.
I have never heard nor seen the brand before so it came as a surprise.
The masks are still a bit on the expensive side, compare to Asia but still cheaper than the other brands I have seen in Sweden.
All are from Korea and there is a mix of them and usage, very fun :) I cannot say anything good or bad as I have not tried them, AND they are from Korea plus they are sold through H&M so they cannot be bad.
If you have the chance... check them out ^^


No comments: