Sunday 3 September 2017

ROSÉ SQUAD TIGHTS


This is a first for me, I have never bought anything from Aim'n before. I found these different from what I have seen on the market and I love the colour.
They will of course get super dirty as my personal trainer loves me sweeping the floors ^^
What I liked about these were the feeling, skintight but yet so comfortable. Most I have tried turns out loose on me, I have very small ankles so it's not easy to find ones that are also fit at the bottom.
And compare to the ones I have I hope they keep the elasticity longer.






Details
- Full length
- Unique stretch and recovery features
- Soft second skin feel
- Moisture wicking properties
- High and wide waist for extra support
- Plain color with details for a standout look
- Triangle gusset
Fabric: 73% Polyester / 27% Spandex

No comments: