Friday 22 September 2017

COSRX one step pimple clear pads

FYI - I heard they have now changed the name to "One Step Original Clear Pad".


In each box there are 70 pads and it's suitable for All Skin Types
This product has been raved about online. It says the product calms and soothes the skin while the active ingredients deeply penetrate the pores to flush out the unwanted gunk to clear and prevent further skin troubles. It's promoted to combat acne prone skin, but I'd also say it helps to eliminate blackheads while unclogging pores and dissolving deeply penetrated oils.
I don't know if I have shared but I do not have Acne prone skin, I get a few spots here and there.. a few times a year. However when using make up, travel etc I can see the skin looks sad. So I wanted to test these to see the benefit.
I do not use these on a daily basis but a few times a week. As I also use other skincare products I do not want to OVER use products on my skin.

After a few weeks of use I feel that my skin feels smoother and lighter. I will buy a lot more of these in Korea in December and I also look forward to try the ONE STEP MOISTURE UP PAD.
I recommend this product to anyone who wants a healthy and good looking skin. One pad is enough for the whole face, if you have a smaller face you can cut them in half!

Score
★★★★★/★★★★★


How to Use
1) After cleansing, gently wipe the face with one pad, avoiding the eye area.
2) When using for specific target areas such as the forhead, nose, or chin, be careful not to irritate other parts and try to lightly wipe at only the oily or troublesome area.
3) After use, make sure the lid is screwed on tightly so the solution doesn’t dry.
4) Do not wash off, and continue with your normal makeup routine ! (Up to 3 times use per day is recommended ; 1-2 times use per day is recommended for dry skin or for teenagers.)

Difference between the sides of the pad
Embossed side | Exfoliates / Regulates sebum production / Removes impurities
Smooth side | Hydrates / Promotes smoother skin / Improves facial skin texture

Ingredients
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil , Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide.

No comments: