Friday 22 August 2008

I guess I'm weak!

So the weather changed over a night.. seriously it's weird!
It was sunny and hot and suddenly it turned gray and cold! And because of changing wind I now have a cold~~
But its not only because of the weather.. I think it also is because of my new roommate, she wants to have the fan "up high" so I get the "wind" right in my face when I sleep~~

And in class today I almost passed out.. and all the words became one..and I started crying..seriously I couldnt get a single word right today! and my teacher asked what was wrong and she told me not to cry since it wasnt really my fault.. but I was just so pissed off!! Okay the text in our book was a bit difficult I agree still... I couldnt get a sentence right...gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
And I wont eat any medicine since I only feel worse when it runs out~
To get me in a better mood.. since the rain is pooring down as we speak! I first went and paid my rent for the rest of my stay here in Seoul...and bought a kimbap-roll :)
This morning I met Justine, who works for InKAS and she asked me if I could stay longer..I wished but.. mummy and daddy wants their little girl back home! So when I paid my rent I talked to Rachel about it and she said I could probably get the scholarship next year too..so it made me feel a bit better.. just have to look forward to summer 2009 ^^

I was thinking of going swimming tonight but I'm afraid I'll become a 맥주병 ^^ (beer bottle - it's a korean expression for people who can't swim, HOWEVER I can swim.. more that I'm afraid the cold will take over and I'll drown)
When I came home I ate my delicious kimbap and found out that HANA YORI DANGO FINAL will be out on Sep 11 here in Korea!!!!! Guess how happy I am :D but then I have my finals on Sep 11 and 12 so I guess I wont see it until Sep 13-14. but I'll probably see it with Sayuri and Nozomi... Since I know both of them want to see it too! :)
The official Korean website: http://www.f4movie.co.kr/


So no rafting this weekend because of this weather... instead..I should.. study!!!
go to church with a friend..and also attend this Korean food festival that my school asked us to come to.. I'll be going with some Chinese and a Indonesian girl from my class~

Next week my class is going to Seoulland :D :D it's a part of our cultureclass..haha!! seriously it's the best thing I have ever heard :D So I hope we'll get sunshine!
And we dont have any class on Sep1 because of something which I can't remember at the moment since head is a bit odd these days :/


Today's mood: Pissed off
Today's song: Arashi - One love
Today's food: Kimbap

No comments: