Thursday 7 August 2008

I suck..haha

Yesterday after school I did my homework and studdied for my upcoming midterms! and in the evning I met up with Ryeon and we did some small shopping..
I bought some kitchen supplies and a dress at my fave store in Korea.. Yangpa! ^^ (however it's japanese..I belive.. I mean just by looking at the clothes..LMAO)
Ryeon did too.. but when we came home and tried our new dresses.. I liked Ryeon's more and she liked mine so we just switched..haha ^^ or well I liked mine too but since I liked Ryeons too I decided to switch with her since she wasnt too happy about her dress!


Then I cooked dinner.. or should I say lunch?
I mad a korean stew, with meat, various vegetables (onion, mushrooms and other korean stuff) and ddeok ((korean ricecake)) and loads of redpepperpaste!! ^^ and of course I had it with rice :)
Then Justine ((manager on the 17th floor)) and Hyejoo's dongsaeng stopped by and we had a chat then when Hyejoo came home we went to a noraebang (karaoke room)..
Seriously I suck ^^
When I sang English songs I got 89-97%, Korean songs 42% but the again singing in korean with natives is not too funny..haha..ie. solosongs!! BUT when I sang JAPANESE songs I got 97-100% even higher than when I sang in English...haha.. WEIRD or what??
then it got late and we went back home.. we just crossed the street..haha ^^


Then today when I came to class I wanted to throw up because I was so tired... and my teacher asked my why I was so quiet when I talked.. obviously I didn't open my mouth!?
And i said 미안합니다, 저는 피곤해요.. 밤에 못 잤어요. (Sorry, I coulsn't sleep last night so I'm tired) and she said it was okay! My teachers are very nice.. and still my teacher said I did a good job.. when it came to conversation ^^

Then when I came home I went to my korean bank and deposit some money on my account so that I can use it ^^ and when I came back to the apartment.. Kevin called.. u could call him my new boss.. I'll start work on Aug 18. and will work 4 days a week...for 3 hours a day or something.. so I'll stop by the office next week to pick up some things~

But it's good since Youngwoong oppa is coming to Korea it feels good that I don't need to say "sorry I'm leaving u now cause I have to work"


In the evening I'm went seeing HeaRan..and her friends and little brother, we went to Shinhwa's kyochon place and I got my really spicy chicken..
and also in Apgujeong I'm sure we saw Yunho from DBSK~ both me and Hearan just looked at each other and said.. it was HIM wasnt it.. ^^
gaaaaaaaaaah should have shouted Yunho oppa and see if he would have turned around or something~~




Today's mood: Tired but happy
Today's food: Korean Jjigae
Today's song: 성시경- 안녕 나의 사랑

No comments: