Tuesday 9 April 2013

a little help...

This song is what came to my mind today, this song really calmed me down when it felt like I had nowhere to return.
It's really true, Ayaka's songs really make you stronger!!!


Ayaka - Beautiful


Sing to me quietly, so only I can hear
On the days when tears cloud my vision, smile by my side.

A gentle wind to my empty heart
You're so dear to me it hurts

All we wish for is happiness
Just by smiling you can make the whole world sparkle

Although I'm afraid to become an adult
As long as you believe in me I can walk on

Tears overflowed
Beneath the beautiful sky
And for a moment, without a word, I sensed it all

The shining sun beyond my curtains
I see the sky extending around it

Embraced in your gaze so much it seems bright
I reach out to your heart with my clumsy love

No comments: