Sunday 7 April 2013

FINAL - K-Popstar 2

So it came down to the two, Bang Yedam and Akdong Musician.
I like both and I hoped for them to battle, however it must have had been hard for both "teams" consider they have collaborated during this season of K-popstar.
Both did very well and it was a CLOSE victory.

Akdong Musician performed Hanson's “MmmBop” and Toy's “Hot Goodbye“, while Bang Yedam sang Tamia's “Officially Missing You” and Culture Club's “Karma Chameleon“.

YeDam, despite his very young age he did a very well speech after the announcement. His parents looked proud! :)

No matter what I think both will be signed and make it big!!
Also, will SM sign any this time? To me both Akdong and Yedam should belong to either JYP or YG, becuase of their kind of music. To me, there are not enough successful solo artists in SM these days, to me SM put more into groups. (I know BoA and KangTa belong to SM, but to me it's not enough) And I wouldn't want to see either Akdong or Yedam to be put in a group!


No comments: